CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Kevin S, 10/03/2022
My wife and I were staying at the local KOA and our car was making a weird noise. Owner Kevin spent a lot of time with my wife helping her and checking the car to make sure we could drive back to new jersey safely. Very professional and really cares about his customers. My wife came back to the campground happy and relieved that we could drive home safely. Thank you for your help.